Saturday, July 30, 2011

You know you are going to have a good birthday when....

The mailman delivered a package to me today.

I became a little frantic because I couldn't
remember what I had ordered.

I carefully examined the label....

It was a package from
a dear friend
Alana Marie
over at....

I had sent her my first sling
which was a pouch style
for her to try with her dogs.

Check out her photos HERE

She had told me she was going to send me
a "thank you" gift in return.
I was expecting one of her beautiful knitted hats
for the boys or perhaps a scarf.

Little did I know...

She had something else in mind!
(Please excuse my filthy carpet--that'll get fixed tomorrow)

Alana Maria has fueled my obsession....

My obsession with Pyrex

Alana....
You sure do know
 the way to a girls' heart!

I can't wait to bake
something in these beauties!

I don't know if Alana knew
my birthday is this Tuesday
(I'll be 32)
but man-o-man what a great
way to start the
celebrations.

This set will have a happy home
with these guys....



Thank you SO very much Alana! 
 You sure did make my day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got them and they survived the mail! My timing was perfect! I guess for once my laziness of getting to the post office paid off.
    I am glad you like them and Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy