Sunday, August 7, 2011

A quicky....

I spent too much time on the Internet tonight
drooling over the Bernina 350 sewing machine.
I think an upgrade is in my future.  

Dear Hubby has been threatening me with
a new machine but it seems
my price point didn't line
up with his.

Then the conversation turned to the
rifle he bought last Thanksgiving
or the truck that he just bought
that now needs wheels to go
with the new tires.

I know my price point didn't line
up with his on those items
and he still bought them.

To give him credit though....
He made up for buying the rifle
by buying me "Fancy"
my Canon Camera

AND

I did encourage him to buy the truck....
but not the wheels.

You see he needs a fancy rifle, and a
fancy scope, and fancy wheels
to get him to the deer and elk

AND

I need a fancy machine to get
me my quilts. 

Now...do I splurge and get the
Bernina 350
OR
do I save a bit and get the
Brother NX 450Q???

Oops, I guess I just
"Dear Diary-ed"
you all.

I know you are here for the
kids and not my
ramblings so here
they are....

This was the Zoo last week.

 We specifically came here in hopes that
Bug would play in the mini
water park but no such luck.
 All he wanted to do was play with
the pump until the kids showed up
and then he went all shy on me. 
 In my family it's almost always
impossible to get a good
family shoot.



 We were only at the
zoo for an hour before
it became too hot. 

Ice cream would be the
cure for the heat.

Sorry for the semi-boring post.

I am tired!

Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy