Friday, May 16, 2014

week :: twenty-nine

Back when I was in high school (class of 97') I had this idea in my head of what it meant to be a cool mom.  My mom was awesome and set the bar high.  She was cool... like an ice cream sundae on a hot summer day, kinda  of cool.  I wanted to be that cool and then some.  Like if you added a cherry on top of that ice cream sundae.  That's how cool I was going to be.
 
Fast forward to the me now with three kids.  Two boys and one girl.  My idea of cool as changed.
 
Back then cool to me was:  allowing my kids to dye their hair funky different colors, maybe even a tattoo, or two.  Allowing them to be "different" and to work all of those 'needs' out of their systems. 
 
 
Cool to me now:  Extending nursing, co-sleeping, cloth diapers, well dressed kids, God. 
 
Yes, you read that last one right, God!
 
I made the turn from being Agnostic to a believer back when I became pregnant with Bug, my first born.  It was during that time while carrying something so precious in me that I could finally see that something greater than I did exist. 
 
This journey for me has been slow but since the birth of Annie it has picked up speed. 
 
I came across a website I've been enjoying.....Proverbs31.org.  The daily devotions have been speaking to my heart. 
 
Right now I feel like what I am lacking in friendships I am getting from Him. 
 
It so crazy for me to think that and then to say it aloud.  I was not raised in a religious household and I was firm in my agnostic beliefs.  However, with the birth of my three little ones I see things differently.
 
The Daddy-O and I have had countless talks about the good man above.  I know there are many who doubt His presence.   I am sure there are a few out there who think we are crazy bible thumpers.  We feel like.....So, what if we are wrong?  What is the worse that can come from having faith? 


Okay, I know you are here for the pictures so here they are.....

I am back at it with my food art for the boys.  This was a lunch scene.  The boys both enjoyed their camping themed lunch. 

 Annie had her first outside naked baby time.  I am big believer in letting my babies get some naked time outside.  I think it's not only important to get some sun on their skin but also to let there private bits air out.
 



My Mother's Day was spent with my family at the traveling dinosaur museum.  The boys had a great time and I enjoyed being with my parents and my own family.
 
The picture isn't great but last week I made Annie a sunbonnet.  With the lake season upon us and my baby girl bald I wanted to make her a bonnet so her poor head wouldn't burn.  The pattern was super easy to work with and makes a great beginner piece. 
 
 
Buggy has had his cast for a week now.  Two more weeks to go before it comes off.  This kid is my hero.  He was been so wonderful through all of this.  He is Mr. No Complaints.  His cast has not slowed him down one bit. 
 
 
week :: twenty-nine
 

 
Annie mastered sitting up this week.  She is just about crawling full time on her hands and knees.  I haven't put up any kid gates yet so she is enjoying exploring the house.  Some of her favorite places...the dinning room where the dog dishes are and the kitchen because Mama always gives her some kitchen gadgets to play with.
 


 


3 comments:

  1. she has a gorgeous littlekitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cock is literally starving and leaking precum everywhere just thinking about her tight baby pussy and baby asshole. I wish I could molest her instead of jerking my cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! babypussy is the bestpussy there is

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy