Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our 4th of July

Thought I'd share with you our 4th of July festivities. 

It was really rather simple....
Went to Grandma and Papa's for a BBQ. 
I gorged myself on hot dogs, chips and dip, dessert and lemonade.
The kiddos and I went swimming with Papa and the cousins.
Watched a storm blow in.
Came home.
Took a shower.
Watched Toy Story 3 in bed for the 3rd weekend in a row.

Our Drive to Papa's:
 Mister So Serious
 Squish and I
 Daddy snoozing
Ain't it cute? 
 I had to take this picture because it won't stay this tiny forever
 Action shots of the swimming
Bug with his cousins
Look.  I do exist.   
 Squishy loved being in the water with me
 I often tell Daddy that the only reason the kids will ever know I existed was because there are pictures of them.  It's not often Daddy will spontaneously grab the camera and take pictures of me with them.


 This was the wonderful storm that fell down upon us.


Sorry for it being short and sweet but I have a quilt that I need to finish up before next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy