Monday, July 25, 2011

Each others Brother

I always tell my husband that the best gift he has ever given me
has been my two boys.

I considered for sometime after I had Bug to never have anymore children.
I just loved him so much and felt so fulfilled that I didn't feel the need to want more.

In fact, I was a bit worried during my pregnancy with Squishy
 if I could ever love him the same.

Well folks.  The verdict is in. 
(Actually, it's been in.  It's just taking me a long time to write this post.)

Squish was the best thing we've brought into this family.

I can't believe I ever doubted wanting more.

Making Bug a brother is the best gift I could ever give him. 
I know he may disagree from time to time on that but Mama is always right!

I've been asked a lot lately how was Bug doing with being a big brother now
and I thought I would share my answer with the world.

Bug is an AWESOME big brother.
He's not perfect and sometime he makes mistakes with Squish.
But together they are surviving.

Just in the last two weeks Bug has really come alive with Squish. 
Maybe it's because Squish is getting more active
and becoming more of a person
and less of a baby.

It's the coolest thing for me to be able to sit
back and watch a bond developing and growing between the two.


 From the beginning....
To now...


 I love my kids and the family we have built so much that I couldn't ask for more


Well, unless that "more" were chickens but
I'll save this
 topic request demand begging pleading
for another day.
=Dear husband...I think you know what I am talking about!=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy