Thursday, December 5, 2013

week :: six

I am a bit behind and rushing today.  I guess I sound like a mom to three young kiddos. 
 
This past week was kind of an extra crazy one.  I decided on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, to get all my carpets cleaned.  I essentially gutted four rooms to make it happen, oh and I had some baking and preparing to do in the middle of all the chaos. 
 
The day before, Tuesday, Bug came down with a cold.  Can you guess who came down with it on Wednesday night?  Squish.  Can you guess who then was next in line on Friday?  Me and Anna.  Fortunately, it wasn't bad and I think we are all just about recovered. 
 
Annie-Bannie (the newest of the nicknames) was having some intestinal discomfort on Tuesday so I wasn't able to shoot her six week pictures until today.
 
I woke her up to take these and she wasn't too happy.  The only way she was willing to cooperate was to take a form of payment by way of some of Mommas milk.
 
 
Once that was settled all was right in the world again. 
 
 
One doesn't realize just how good of a baby they have until that baby is not well.  Our dear sweet Anna doesn't fuss much.  Only when it's time to eat or if she is needing a little extra love.  She only wakes once at night to eat.  Her little tummy trouble on Tuesday required extra love, attention, back patting, rocking, bouncing, or what ever she wanted to be happy.  It breaks this Mommas' heart when one of her ducklings isn't so well. 

So what was new this week....

THANKSGIVING

I had hoped to get some good pictures of all of us in our cute coordinating outfits but with two sick kids and a very sleepy baby it as a no go.




 
Every year, every day, I am so thankful for the health of my family.   I am thankful to the good Man above for blessing my husband with the brains, hands and skills to work hard and provide.  It's not easy to bare the weight a man must bare to provide for his family.  I am beyond thankful and appreciate dearly the opportunity I have to raise my kids and to be home with them each and every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy