Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What I am into Wednesday::

I am really enjoying this new song by the Goo Goo Dolls.  When I first heard it all I could do was think of the Daddy-O!
 
~~~AND~~~
 
The FDA is finally saying enough on the antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizer.  I read long time ago about the adverse affects of using triclosan and triclocarban.  In fact, I almost never touch anything antibacterial.   It's not fun getting sick but the germs are indeed good for us. 
 
When we feed the giraffes at the zoo and the very kind zoo worker asks us to use the hand sanitizer after we feed the giraffes I kindly respond with a "no thank you" and then she kindly responds with a funny look on her face that says "she's crazy."  Honestly, I would rather risk getting something from the giraffes then knowingly put that stuff on my hands.  
 
~~~AND~~~
 
This quote from The Optimism Revolution:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy