Monday, December 30, 2013

week :: nine

Two things tonight....one; I can't sleep do to a pestering cough and two; I am a week late in doing a nine week update on Annie. 
 
Here is last week, week nine, in time for week ten tomorrow. 




 
 
Here is a photo from week one.  
 
My baby girl is growing up quick.  It's amazing to see just how much changes in nine weeks.  I swear come next month she'll be going to her senior prom. 
 
Annie had her two month check up last week and she came in at 10lbs 4 oz and she is now 23" long. 
 
She is "talking" and smiling more everyday.  It sure does melt my heart when her eyes zero in on me and you see that light glow in her eyes as she gives me a big smile.  I'll be honest, she does things to my heart that haven't been done by the boys.  I hope that doesn't sound bad.  By having three babies now and one being a girl it re-confirmed for me that the love you have for your children is different for each one of them.  It doesn't mean you love one more or less then the others.  The love is just different and I don't think it can be explained, only felt.
 
Something new from this week...
 
Her first ride with Granddad: 
 
 
Here is the newest and best picture of our growing family. 
 
I can't believe Bug will be five in February and Squish three in March.  I swear I just popped them both out last week.  I am surprised how many times I've been asked if they were twins.  Bug is a very lean and tall kid while Squish is built like a linebacker.  I think people just assume they are twins because of the matching blond hair and blue eyes. 
 
I asked Bug what kind of a birthday party he and Squish wanted to have this year and he said an "airplane party."  Not sure what that meant exactly but I've been working on it and I am pretty excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy