Wednesday, January 1, 2014

week :: ten

All through the house and not a peep could be heard.
 
It's 7:57am and everyone is still asleep!
 
No, I didn't drug anybody.
 
I am up early because it's New Year's Day and in our household that means....
Black eyed peas, white rice, ham, red onions and corn bread.
All enjoyed with good company.
So, my apron strings are tied, the oven is warmed and the delicious smells are wafting.
 
It's a tradition that was handed down to me from the Daddy-O's late grandmother and it's a tradition I won't let go of. It was an important meal to her and it was important to her that I carry on the torch so I am a running with the flames a blazin'.

Let me preface these photos with this:
Santa was extra, extra nice to me this year and one of the awesome gifts I received was a macro lens.  The clarity is awesome but I need to get used to the fact that my feet do all the zooming now.
 
Here is our sweet Annie girl at ten weeks...
 


 
This last picture cracks me up.  If only she could talk.
 
And last....I love this video.  I know one day my sweet Annie will find a guy who love and adore just as much we do. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy