Tuesday, January 14, 2014

week :: twelve

Baby girl is twelve weeks today.  She made some new developments in the past few days.  I noticed that her few hour nap in the late morning/early afternoon disappeared.  Of course I noticed this because I decided to dust off the ol' Bernina to work on a few projects.  In the last day she has also decided that she prefers to sit up in your arms and will lunge herself forward to do so.  I have also heard the beginnings of a laugh so I know the full blown chuckle is right around the corner.
 


 
I know I have mentioned this a few times before but it still amazes me the kind of power this little girl has over all of us.  You'd expect it from me because I was the one who carried her for nine months, labored 16 hours and then pushed three times all just to have her but from her brothers...it amazes me.  Bug was 25 months old when Squish was born and he really could have cared less.  Squish was 31 months and he loves her.  He's pretty cool about sharing me with her.  Bug can beat the poop out of Squish all day long but as soon as he accidentally, ever so carefully hurts Annie...he is in his room crying.  As soon as Annie wakes in the morning both boys will fight in a semi-friendly way on who gets to hold her first. 

 
 
Baby girl....you are so loved!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy