Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I've been on here. I am just still so sleepy for most of the day except for this past Sunday. I decided it was a good day to practice staying awake for most of the day. I probably only slept for 2.5 hours total for the whole day. By 8:30 that night after a good nursing Mommy was sure that I would fall fast asleep but.....NOPE! I continued to be wide-eyed until 9:30 when I finally gave into all that rocking and the sound of Mommy's heart beating. When it was finally time for Mommy, Daddy and I to hit the sack I only woke for a few minutes to get a clean diaper and my PJs on then I passed back out. I slept really good that night. Mommy thought it would be a great idea to take my picture that night....
Here are some other ways in which I sleep...

By myself

In bed with Daddy at 2:16am
With Mommy

And sometimes when I'm playing


1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could hold him. He is just so cute! I bet my Dad was is 7th heaven rocking that sweet baby! I hope all is well and we love you all. Give huge kisses to that baby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy