Tuesday, April 14, 2009

According to a recent study...

Real men wear PINK

My Grandma G. bought this shirt for me for Easter because it reads Mommy's Little Love Bug. I just had to have my picture taken with Grandad while I was wearing it because pink is his favorite color (sissy).

My Grandad is a funny Grandad. He had the pleasure of watching me last week for an hour by himself. Mommy, because sometimes she is smart, put a disposable diaper in my bag as a "just in case" because the Grandparents are still learning how to use my cloth diapers. Grandad was really thankful to come across that diaper during our time together and he used it but when Mommy came home this is what she saw.... Grandad had put the diaper on backwards and then he put my cloth diaper cover over the disposable. Perhaps he was insuring there would be no explosive poos on his watch? It sure did make for a really good laugh for Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Did he really put the diaper on backwards? That's sooo funny. I'm going to have to tease him for sure.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy