Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm 2 months now!

I can't believe how quick time flies when I'm eating, pooping, peeing and sleeping all of the time. I swear it was just yesterday that I was leaving TMC.

The car ride home

When I left the hospital I was a tiny 6lbs 15oz and now....

I'm closely related to GODZILLAI go in for my two month check up and weigh in tomorrow at 9am.

Besides my weight I have grown in so many other aspects of my life. I smile all of the time now. My fists are the coolest things. I started the switch over from eating every 2hrs to 3hrs. I discovered my Mommy's hair fits perfectly in my hand. I am now even sleeping for longer stretches at night.

I remember our first night home from the hospital. It was bedtime and Mommy and Daddy had this silly idea that I would sleep in that big cradle all by myself. You see....I was all warm and snuggled in Daddy's arms and Mommy was trying to sleep in my soon-to-be big bed when Daddy tried putting me in that cradle. It took me all of 5 minutes before I figured out something changed and let me tell you how mad I was. I started crying and then Mommy started crying and then she said something like if it had occurred to her she was never going to get any sleep again she would have slept through the whole pregnancy and look now---in just two short months Mommy gets about 3 to 4 hours of solid sleep. Although, by the looks of her she sure could use more sleep but don't tell her I said that.

Here are some more pictures from two months ago...




Oh great...I think Mommy is on the verge of tears seeing how tiny I was. It seems so long ago and she can't believe just how big I became over a short period of time. Where did the time go as she wipes a tear from her check.
Okay...I better go now so I can cuddle with her so she'll stop crying.
Lot of Love to all my Peeps--DLG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy