Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Is this safe?

So Grandpa had this really great idea or so HE thought because once I heard what was about to go down I quickly fell asleep hoping they would pass on this "really great idea". However---luck was not on my side!

See Exhibit A...

Yes, that is a scale that goes up to 60lbs. Do you see where this is going???



See Exhibit B...

Yes, that is ME being forced against my will to lay in that scale!


Now see exhibit C....

Does any one else find this amusing?? AND....yes, that is my weight in the first picture.

Giving Props to My Peeps--DLG

1 comment:

  1. Yep perfectly safe! I'm sure Grandpa will come up with so many more things that are questionable. Love you little (well big) guy!

    Katie weighs 34lbs at 3 1/2 yrs old and Collin at 19 months weighs 33lbs. These boys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy