Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My 2 Month Check Up

Well....yesterday was my two month check-up with the Doctor and ever since we left his office Mommy and Daddy have been calling my Chunky. Just because I weigh 13.1 lbs now does not make me Chunky....it makes me big boned.

The Doc gave me a really good once over. He checked my eyes with a really bright light, then he stuck that light in my ears and then in my mouth and when he was done with that he then rubbed the soft spot on my head to make sure it was progressing normally and then he rotated my hips to make sure they were still in place and just when I thought he was done...he stripped me down and looked around down south to make sure the "boys" were okay.
("You are going to check me where?")
Mommy had a few questions for him...
1) Do I have a mild case of cradle cap? Yes
2) Is it okay to use olive oil and sesame seed oil on me? Yes
3) During bath time is it okay to flood my ears (we have a lot of fun at bath time)? Yes
4) I have discovered my spit. Is that a warning for teething? No
5)Can Mommy take a daily Probiotic? Yes
After another hour long conversation over vaccines with the Doc Mommy and Daddy decided to get me just one that day. They feel it's safer for me to have my vaccines spread out rather then get a lump some of 7 that day. They want to be able to watch me for side effects and if there are any then we can discontinue the use of that vaccine. It was a not an easy decision for them to make but they feel given the hours of research that they've done this is the safest course for us.
Overall the visit went really well and I was given a clean bill of health.
Peace to my peeps! DLG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy