Saturday, March 28, 2009

More visitors

Today my Great Uncle's Mike and Jerry and my Great Aunt's Mary and Julie came over to visit with me. Here I am with G. Uncle Jerry & G. Aunt Julie. She was saying some pretty cute things to me. They brought me a gift too. My first sand pail with a book and super soft teddy bear.

Here I am with my G. Aunt Mary. She was saying some pretty sweet things to me too. She also brought me a gift as well. It was a rubber duck for my next bath time which will hopefully be tomorrow and a gift card to Target so Mommy can take me shopping. Maybe we can drop by the toy department so I can pick up on the ladies!


Here I am with G. Uncle Mike. He had the "mom" rock and he put me right to sleep in his arms. He must know I am a sucker for that.
I was so tired from all of the visiting that I passed out on Dad's tummy. Boy...life is just so tough!


Lots of love and hugs and kisses--Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy