Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taa-Daa! This has been a very long road for me to get to this point. I really start to feel my age when I tackle new things on the Internet like Myspace, Facebook and now Blogging.

I decided to start this blog about Devin for family and friends who may not get to see Devin as much as they would like to for various reasons. I also liked this approach so I wouldn't get into trouble if I forgot to include someone on an email update. Plus the bonus to this is that you don't have to join anything to look. Although I think you may have to have a gmail account to leave a comment but I'm not 100% sure on that. Hey...I'm still learning and I think I have a long way to go still so bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy