Friday, March 27, 2009

It's my 7 week birth day today!

Hi! Today I am 7 weeks old. Here I am on the couch this morning getting in some "Lumpy" time. This is time that I spend all by myself doing whatever I like. As you can see today I was playing with my handcuffs while my mommy was standing over me saying silly things to make me smile. I like to smile a lot now and it no longer has anything to do with all that gas I get sometimes. I smile now with a purpose especially if you talk to me in a baby voice and say silly things.

I would also like to pay a little homage to Dr. Hutchison today. I know some of you may be tired of my mommy always talking about him but she really feels like he made her dreams come true. Here is picture of me, mommy, daddy and him taken when I was four weeks old. I think he is a really cool dude. He gave my mommy and daddy a silver spoon that says "Miracle Baby" on it. I personally think it should say "Stud Muffin". I think it fits me better.Last night I was able to get in some really good cuddle time with daddy. I like to bury my head in his armpit when I sleep. I am so glad he wears deodorant. Well I am going to sign off for now. Lots and lots of love to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy