Saturday, March 28, 2009

I LOVE bath time!!

Today Mommy and I took a bath together. I had a lot of fun. Mommy held my head while the rest of my body floated in the water. It reminded me of being in my Mommy's belly but with a lot of extra room. Once I became comfortable I started kicking and kicking and the water was splashing all over. When my arms caught on to what my legs were doing then I started to make waves. Mommy just kept laughing as I was playing around. I really liked bath time this morning until Mommy thought that after 30 minutes it was time to get out. As soon as I caught on I started to scream and cry. I was so sad to have to get out. Here is a picture from a past bath time...

But when Mommy took me out of the bath this morning this is what happened....Maybe she believes me now when I say I am a water baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy