Thursday, March 13, 2014

week :: twenty :: part deux

It's been one year now since I found out that those few days of nausea wasn't the flu---it was you!  That little ol' test that came back positive changed my life for the better.  Up until I said a little prayer for you I thought I was a mom to boys.  "What would I do with a girl?", I thought.  Other then my physical anatomy I wasn't much of a girl myself so how could I raise one?
 
Then one day it occurred to me what a rite of passage it was for a man- a father-to give his daughter away at the alter.  I would get the benefit (times two) of a mother dancing with her sons but what would your dad get? 
 
I said a little prayer---a small request to the Almighty maker above. 
 
He had a plan. 
 

 
He knew I could be a mom to girls so He sent you to me.  I thank Him daily for you.  You are such a blessing and great joy to all of us. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy