Wednesday, March 5, 2014

week :: nineteen

 
It's been one heck of a week around here.  Well, the first part of this week was good.  The last part....not so good. 

We had a storm blow in that left us with this complete rainbow.  I was too cold to try and get the whole rainbow in one shot so instead you get a two-parter.  It was really beautiful.
 
I mentioned in the last post that I had been working on the Great Purge of Early 2014. 

 
I already had one pile go to Goodwill.  I wasn't able to get a photo of it before I dropped it off.  You see I had the back of my ride full of things that would work their back into our house if either child saw them. 
 
In all of the cleaning madness I decided to tackle my fabric stash.  I thought I should try to thin the stash and take on my scrap bin.  So of course another quilt is in the works. 
 
However, the craft room looks like a war zone.
 

I also mentioned in the last post that we have been dealing with some nasty sickness in the house.  Bug has been sick on and off with vomiting and diarrhea and Squish was just sick once to the tummy.  Of course with wee little Annie in the house I've been worried sick that she'll end up with it too. 
(My little sicky)

 (A constant request in our house...."Mom, take a picture of me".)
 
 
week :: nineteen
 


 
I know this is a repeat but it needs to be said again...Annie is just a happy little girl.  We are so blessed.  I can't really recall anything new she did this week.  She is a little mover or at least is trying her best to be.  She rolls and turns around and even scoots a bit on her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy