Tuesday, April 1, 2014

week :: twenty-three

Okay.  So I know you are asking yourselves "Week twenty-three?  What happened to week twenty-two?"  Don't worry.  I am asking that same question. 
 
Where did week twenty-two go?
 
I don't know. 
 
My folks were out of town and my Ma watches Thing-one and Thing-two on Tuesday's and Thursday's so when Thing-three sleeps I will work on putting together a post.  With my folks gone last week just slipped away from me.
 
One thing I did manage to accomplish was this...
 
 My niece rode her in first eastern horse competition with her Christmas present Moon Dance.  Her nerves were on high alert that day but she did great for a first timer.  She rode in three separate trials and placed 5th, 1st and 2nd. 
 My boys were excited to go and finally meet Moon Dance.  Plus, it's always a great time when their cousin is there as well.
The last thing I managed to accomplish that week was a plate of food art.  Or as Daddy-O calls it F.ART=Food ART.  Sometimes I just get bored always making the meals in the house so I like to spice it up for the boys once in while.  I took the lid off of a baby bottle and put some thousand island dressing in there and then I put a few bell pepper sticks in.  I was aiming for the feel of a shrimp cocktail.  Then I took an apple, cut it in half, cored out the middle.  I then filled it with some peanut butter and then using a toothpick and piece of cheese I made a sail for the 'boat'.  The four raisins are the 'passengers'.  Cute, huh?  Well, it's at least the cutest FART I'll ever make.
 
week :: twenty-three
 


 
Are you ready for it?  Here is goes...again.  Annie is just such a good, happy baby.  Always smiling.  There is not a time when I leave the house that I don't get stopped by someone wanting to see her and she always gives every strange the biggest and best smile ever. 
 
Annie is in love with her brothers.  Those two have had more success in getting her to laugh.  She rolls around a little too well.  She can push up and straighten her arms.  She can pull her knees up under her.  I suspect by the end of this month she'll be in the very early stages of crawling.
 
 
 
To quote Dave Ramsey when asked "How are you?" His reply "Better then I deserve!"  That is my life...better then I deserve.  We are just so blessed.  The good Man above has been a wonderful leader and our hearts stay open to Him and the plan he has laid out for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy