Tuesday, February 25, 2014

week :: eighteen

Hello Blog Land:  Our little Annie girl is eighteen weeks, or four months and three days, however you want to view it.
 
This past week had a little more pep in it then usual....we headed to the lake for a 48 hour-ish retreat.
 


 
Dear little lake...we have missed you and we are so happy to be back. 
 
By my standards the water was freezing but the boys didn't care.  As soon as we arrived they wanted in the water.  I took two boat rides before I decided even that was too cold.  The weather was perfect.  I ended up wearing a sweater and some comfy mom sweat pants most, or all, of the time.  Hey, I was there to chill-lax not dress to impress. 
 
Here is Annie's first time at the lake and on the boat:
 
 
 
 
During the drive home we stopped in Marana for a bite to eat.  The kids saw this tree and wanted to climb around and act like monkeys.  I am not one to say "no" to much to the boys just needing to be boys so I decided to let them play while they yelled..."Mom, take a picture of this."
 


 
Just as soon as I took this last shot...Bug fell out of the tree.  He was barely off the ground but the tears and hoot and hollering that proceeded you would of thought he fell off of a roof.  
 
week :: eighteen


 
Annie is still just a happy little girl.  I don't know that I have mentioned her growling before.  It's the cutest and funniest thing but she just growls.  When a conversation is being held in a room she now likes to coo and baby talk a whole bunch and loudly. 
 
The moment I had been waiting for happened last night...
 
She started giggling a whole bunch at her brothers being silly.  It was so precious.  I sure hope this admiration that the boys have for her and her for them continues on in life.

Annie had her four month check-up today.  The doctor said that development wise Annie is that of a six month old.  Looks like another one received the gift of the Daddy-O's brains.

Her current stats are:
Weight: 13.1 lbs  23rd percentile
Height: 24.5"  48th percentile
Head: 41cm  59th percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy