Monday, February 17, 2014

something quick....

...and something cute:

Since Annie was born I get asked a lot "which of the boys does she most look like?"  I decided to do some research:

Bug at three months:

Squish at five months: 
 
Annie at three months:
 
I wish I had a younger picture of Squish but about a year ago I plugged the cable for my laptop into the external hard drive, on accident, and it fried the external hard drive.  All of my pictures from May 2011 through May 2012 are not accessible for the foreseeable future.  I never ever stored my pictures in just one location.  I used to have a work computer at home and I kept all of those photos on there as my primary location but when I quit that job I deleted everything off of there and never backed up those photos to another source. Leason learned----a very hard, sad way!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy