Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Finally...an update.

This is the 3rd post I have started in recent days.  Perhaps this will be the one that gets posted.  Officially. 

All posts are a cleansing of sorts but the last two were a bit deeper and after re-reading them I thought perhaps they might be too much to post.  Sometimes I get a bit "Dear Diary-ish" on here and I realize that can get me in trouble.  I would like to be more real on here then what I can be however I know I can't.  I suppose that is what a good pen and pad of paper are for or even perhaps a husband is for.

Something I can share though is....M.O.P.S.!  I mentioned M.O.P.S. on here a few times now.  I know I have only been to two meetings but I have really enjoyed the context of the meetings and the fellowship with the other ladies.  Afterwards, I feel happy and refreshed.

There is a reason to why I was called to M.O.P.S. again.   At my first meeting the topic was about taming the monster mom within and this past meeting was with Pastor Robin talking about the Love and Logic course she teaches.  Both meetings were exactly what I needed.  With Baby #3 on the way we are going to need some guidance on how to handle the upcoming changes. 

A week from tomorrow will be the last M.O.P.S. meeting for this session.  I am super bummed.  To keep the good vibes and happy feelings rolling this way I am going to enroll Bug, Squish and myself into summer activities at the church where M.O.P.S is held at. 

I feel so good, so calmed, and so at peace when I am with this M.O.P.S. group that I hope by attending this church and getting involved in their family centered activities that I can keep the calm rolling in. 
A day of dress-up for Squish and Bug.



 A morning in the sun painting.
 
My salami loving boy.
-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy