Saturday, September 25, 2010

I caved....

I want it to be known that I was the one who caved and not Daddy.  As much as I would have like to of waited until the birth of this little baby to see if it was a girl or a boy I just couldn't do it.  I am hundred percent sure I am having a girl and I really, really wanted to make a little tutu and baby blanket but I was afraid to make them now and have a little boy pop out.  I also knew that if I waited until after the baby was born to verify it was a girl I would never make the tutu and blanket because there just wouldn't be anytime to after caring for a new baby and chasing a toddler around. 

So the verdict is in....


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Needless to say I was a bit shocked because I was really expecting to find out that I was caring our little Savannah around.  I would have loved our little girl with the same passion that I love our little LB with but in my heart I always felt like I was a mom to boys and it seems someone above agreed.  

Daddy and I have gone back and forth on the names for a boy should we of been blessed with another one and the latest name is....

Carsen
We feel like LB's name is such a strong name that we wanted to have another strong name to follow suit and of course we are continuing with the "L" themed middle name.

The "L" middle names started as far back as Daddy's great-grandparents on his dad's side of the family and we think it's important to carry on as much tradition as possible. 
Congratulations to our current little man who is going to be a big brother to a new little man!  I feel so completely blessed as a person, as a women, as a wife and as a mother.  Life couldn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy