Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A new day...a new post

Some new and exciting things have been happening for me. For starters I ROLLED OVER last Wednesday!!! Ever since then I have become....UNSTOPPABLE!

Mommy and Daddy bought me a NEW SWING! It's now my new favorite thing. Daddy had me swinging in it last weekend with the portable cooler blowing on me while he painted the back porch.
(This is Daddy installing the eye-bolts) (Daddy hanging my swing)(Me in my swing)

My great Aunt Lana and Great Uncle Steve bought me a NEW TOY, BOOK AND OUTFIT!

Mommy and Daddy busted out with my THRONE, oops, I mean NEW HIGH CHAIRA NEW BEDTIME routine
(Daddy reading to me)

And most importantly....a NEW COUSIN!!
(Grammy, Haley, Grandad & I at Haley's adoption finalization party)

Peace to my peeps! Love LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy