Saturday, May 23, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

Yup....it's a first REAL laugh!! I couldn't help it....just look at how silly Daddy was being.

It's amazing just how far a Mommy and Daddy will go to make us kids laugh. I'm playing a little hard to get with Mommy on my laughing and she doesn't think that's funny. I've done this a few times now for Daddy.
So what else have I been up to you ask....

I had a play date with my cousin Rudy. He is a few months older then me


Mommy and Daddy busted out with a new toy

I was weighed again. I'm still trying to figure out if this is humane. The results 17.5lbs. It's all in the diaper. It makes my butt big.

I endured my first battle wound from Mommy clipping my nails. It's okay though because I never cried and in fact I didn't even wake up.

An attempt to take some "3 month old" shots.

And my favorite....bath time!!!

Sorry it took so long to update my blog and sorry for being short on the commentary but as you can see it's early and I need to get back into bed with Mommy before she wakes up. It's tough sometimes getting her to sleep so I can get "me" time.

Lots of love to my posse~LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy