Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hi!

Okay....I know it's been a really long time since I've been on here but I was caught up in a growth spurt. I'm pretty sure that's over with now. The lots of sleeping part was fun but not the crankiness and crying. I think I am also trying to cut some teeth. I have been drooling and I like to chew on things now and I really like to rub my tongue on my gums.

Aside from all of that I finally took my first day trip on Saturday the 25th. We went down to Grammy and Granddad's house at the property. It's about an hour and forty-five minutes from my house. In fact a lot of my family came with us. Let me think.....Aunt Patti, Uncle Bryan, Jordynn, Jackson, Noah, Aunt Chrissy, Uncle Dan, Chase, Hailey, Aunt Michelle, Grandma, Grandpa and of course Grammy and Grandad.
(In my outdoor gear)

It was a lot of fun. Shortly after we arrived we all took a walk down to the stock tank. I watched Aunt Michelle, Chase and Hailey row around on the boat and then afterwards they decided to catch some gold fish.
(Finally...a family photo)

(All of my cousins on Mommy's side)

The day was fun but long for me. I slept for all but two and a half hours on Sunday in trying to recover!

Well...I better go for now! Lots of love~LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy