Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!! Wow...what I can say about the crazy lady who calls me her little love bug? Funny, weird, smelly (she toots a lot), silly, crazy, goofy, owner of the lactose cafe....umm I think that's a good start. Over all though she is MY mommy and God couldn't have picked a better one. Okay....so Mommy made me say that and personally I think it's too early to close the polls. After all I am only three months old so aside from eating, sleeping, pooping and blogging there is still a lot for me to learn.
At the Tucson Botanical Gardens
Mommy thinks this day isn't so much about the moms as it is about the kids because without the kids you ladies wouldn't be mommies.

Flowers for Mommy from Daddy and I
We had a really nice day. We had a little breakfast picnic with Grandma and Grandpa at Lakeside park and then we spent some time at the Botanical Gardens. We were not there for very long because it became too hot. Our last stop for the day was to visit with Grammy and Grandad.
My family
Mommy...here's to you and many more Mother's Days!! Keep up the good work and perhaps pick up some Beano for yourself next time you are at the store!
XOXO, LB



2 comments:

  1. Devin - Tell your Mommy she is so funny and I agree with you about the beano. You have only had to deal with it for 3months but I had 15 whole years. Would have been longer but thank goodness I escaped when I moved out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mummy has nicetits

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy