Sunday, June 28, 2009

Teaching Mommy new tricks

Hi everyone! It's me, LB. I am writing this blog as a safety instructor so Mommy if you are reading this PAY ATTENTION!!
This is the big WARNING sticker on my car seat. I know it's kinda hard to read so I'll help by pointing out some of the more important warnings.
1) Child's movements can slide carrier
2) Always stay within arms reach whenever carrier is not on floor/ground
3) NEVER leave child in carrier when straps are loose or undone.

Okay....and here is 1, 2 and 3 all put together as an example.

Mommy thought it would okay to leave me UNBUCKLED on the SOFT couch while she gathered our supplies to go on our morning walk. When she returned, but only 30 seconds later, this was ME! Don't be too hard Mommy because she learned her lesson...very quickly!


DISCLAIMER: The above stunt was performed by a professional and was supervised by a professional. Accordingly, Mommy and Daddy insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact this stunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy