Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Four Month Check-Up

I had my FOUR MONTH check up last week. I now weigh 18.2lbs. I am 26 3/4" long and my head is 43cm. That puts me in the 95th percentile for my weight and height and 75th percentile for my head.
(Is it just me or did someone shrink my swing?)

I attempted to take my FIRST (non-bathtub) SWIM this past weekend at Aunt Kissy's house. It turns out the water was a little too cold for me.

(Granddad is getting my foot ready for the first dip)(Oh....that water was too cold. It made me cry)
(Okay, Granddad made it all better so I'll just stay here and watch)(Aunt Kissy wanted to try her hand too but it still wasn't going to happen)


Okay....I am off to bed now. Love to my Peeps! LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy