Tuesday, November 19, 2013

week :: four

week :: 4
 
 
I know each pregnancy can be different and each person's pregnancy can be different.  My pregnancies with both boys were pretty similar.  I was nauseous just a little bit in the beginning and I don't recall either being all that challenging.  With Princess Pea I knew almost immediately I was having a girl because this pregnancy was like none I had ever experienced.  I was nauseous everyday during my first trimester.  I had a minor complication during the first trimester.  I was pretty irritable the whole time.  I had the sciatic nerve pain from almost the beginning unlike with the boys it would show up in the last trimester. 
 
Since this pregnancy has ended there have also been some differences.  Last Tuesday at around 12:30am I woke up with the worlds worst screaming headache.  I typically don't get headaches and when I do they are tolerable.  This one was so painful and lasted just about a full 24 hours.  The Daddy-O did some research and it seems there is such a thing as a postpartum headache.  It's caused by the balancing/fluctuation of the hormones.  Rest, lots of Ibuprofen and caffeine finally cured mine.


This past week Squishy worked on cementing his bond with Princess Pea.  He A.D.O.R.E.S. her and can't get enough of her!  He always wants to know where she is, can he hold her, burp her, help change her, anything!  When I get out of bed in the morning he'll slip in my spot to cuddle with her.  It's really cute to watch all of this.

We  have long seen how much of the nurturer he is.  He would rather love you and provide for you then to be loved on himself.  We have a feeling that him and Princess Pea will have a great relationship.



 
This past weekend we went out shooting.  It was time to re-familiarize ourselves with our weapons and to teach the boys a few things about safety.  Princess Pea and I mostly hung out in the car to protect her ears and work on our selfies. 
 
 
 
When the boys weren't shooting they were exploring the desert.

 
 
 
Squish could also be found here doing this....
 
Princess Pea finally came into the digital age and went cordless.  Meaning her cord stubby finally fell off so we could do some "Mama and Me" baths.
 
 She also had her first of many forklift rides....
 
Here is week 4 of the dress:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy