Thursday, June 2, 2011

Then and now...

When I found out I was pregnant with my second son I just figured he would look like his older brother.  Boy were we surprised when he came out with a darker complexion and tons of really dark hair.  We all, including me, wonder who is daddy really was. 

When I look back at Bug's newborn photos I see some of Mr. C in him the older Mr. C gets.  Does that make sense?  Let me try again.  Now that Mr. C is just about three months old I see Bug in him when Bug was a newborn baby. 

I thought for fun I would take a picture of Mr. C wearing the same outfit that Bug wore when he was three months old to see if there are any comparisons or are they are just day and night in the "looks" department.

BUG:

MR. C

Now here is something I found really surprising...

At 2 months of age Bug was:
13.1 lbs
23.75 inches in height.

Mr. C at 2 months was:
13.5 lbs
24.5 inches in height

As you can see Bug was well on his way to Sumo status while Mr. C is well....a long thin green bean. 

Here is some recent cute-ness




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy