Sunday, June 5, 2011

I have the best husband ever!

I must admit I had some help with the title on this posting and I'll let you guess who!

Not to say my husband isn't the best ever.  Case in point....

Here is a recent conversation I had with him:

ME:
(with a serious look on my face and with using a semi-stern voice)
 "Look at this wall!"  Don't you see something wrong with it?"
( and cue the finger point at the wall)

HUSBAND: 
(with a confused look on his face)
"No.  What's wrong with it?"
(and cue his arm out stretched, index finger pointing, elbow bending, as he raises his hand towards his head and scratches)

Enter into evidence said wall....

ME:
(gesturing towards my office)
"Come here and look at this then."

HUSBAND:
(and cue the "oh shit" look on his face indicating he's done something wrong)
"Okay."

Enter into evidence said blog...
Said Blog


HUSBAND:
(with the look of my-wife-is-brilliant on his face)
"Wow, that's really cool.  When can I start?"

ME:
(with the look of holy-crap-did-he-just-agree-to-this on my face)
"Uh....uh....today?"

Enter into evidence the sheer awesome-ness of my husband...
Yeah...I kinda thought something was missing too.

There you go.  That's better.  The vintage enamel measuring cup completes the look
 
With the brawn and brains of my husband, $100 bucks out of your pocket and whole load of canning jars from Ace Hardware you too can have this spice shelf.  Of course only if I rent my husband out and well.... that just wouldn't be right. 

However if you have a complete set of vintage Pyrex nesting bowls....I'd swap you! 

1 comment:

  1. This is the most amazing thing I have seen. And I need one. now!. Too bad I rent, But I am bookmarking this as a DIY for when I buy a house, because this is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy