Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankfulness

My very first Thanksgiving...post being in mommy's belly....is coming up quick. I thought I would come up with 26 things that I am thankful for....
(#2 - #26 are in no particular order)


#1: Mommy and Daddy....of course!

#2: Both sets of Grandparents....duh!

#3: My Aunts and Uncles and all the Greats!

#4: My Great-Grandma

#5: Dr. Scot Hutchison...without his help I may not have been here, yet!

#6: Blankies, pillows, pants, diapers....anything I can put over my head to be silly with.

#7: My Great-Grandmas' in heaven watching over me. (Lord knows with Mommy being responsible with my care I need as many angels as possible!)

#8: For the microwave at Grammy's house because she uses it to heat up my wipes.
#9: For Nitto's toe nails. Those long things are just so fascinating to me!
#10: The organic yummy fruits and vegetables that mommy makes for me!
#11: WATER!! I love me some bath time!!
#12: My Daddy for letting me play in the water during our bath time!!
#13: For Grandma's sewing ability. She hemmed up my 2T pants for me.
#14: For the ENDLESS love I get from everyone!
#15: My smile. It can melt even the hardest of strangers.
#16: The softness of the changing table pad. It softens the blow when I throw my head back in a fit of fussiness from not wanting to have my diaper changed.
#17: For Zilla: He has so many cool toys here that I can play with now!
#18: Cloth Diapers! They are so soft on my tush!
#19: The Tucson Weather! It's November 20th and I was able to get me some naked outside time!
#20: My garden! I can't wait to eat the fruits of Daddy's labor....hehehehe!
#21: MY big comfy king-sized bed
#22: Mommy's job for allowing her to work from home!
#23: For Daddy's boss allowing him to work from home come the first of the year!
#24: Breast Milk! It makes me big and strong!
#25: My high chair: It allows me to watch all the action of mommy's cooking in the kitchen
#26: My fisher price musical projector! It helps me fall asleep at every nap and bed time!
YIPPEE!!! I completed the task. I am sure I forgot a few things but you can't get perfection every time!




Gobble! Gobble! ~LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy