Monday, November 9, 2009

Missed a few...

Okay! Okay! I knew it would be a tall order to blog everyday for 30 days but I gave it a try and as you can tell I've missed a few days. Not to worry though because not much as happened in those missed days. Well....if don't count me learning how to sit up all on my own and standing up with the help of the ottoman. Hey....a guy can't learn those things if I am on the computer all of the time!

Today I went in for my 9 month check up at Catalina Pediatrics with Dr. Foster.

Here I am eating breakfast getting ready to go.
Loaded up in the car!
We can't forget Daddy!
Ta-Da! We made it!
Waiting for our turn!
Getting my length figured out.
Checking to see how much my "spare tire" weighs :-)
Waiting to get my blood drawn to check my iron levels. I didn't even make a peep!
My cool new "accessory"
Our arrival home after a long morning!


And now the STATS.....

Weight: 21.8lBS = 50-75th Percentile
Height:
30in = 90-95th Percentile
Head:
48 1/4cm = 95th Percentile

Peace to my peeps! ~ LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy