Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pity Party....or not!

There has been one constant nagging issue in my life for the past five or so years.  Most times when I have the blues it's over this one issue.  No, it's not the Daddy-O.  Life in that department is amazing and beautiful with no complaints.  I wanted to do a "Dear Diary" posting of sorts to help clear out my mind but also to give you a bit more of a glimpse on who I am and what makes me tick.
 
However, after blindly being pointed to these words over the past few days I think He has other plans for me.....
 
Proverbs 13:3  
 
He who guards his mouth preserves his life, But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.
 
From the book  ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE :
 
When you are ready to give up hope on yourself or others, remember that God can work a complete change in even the most selfish personality.  Think of the self-centered people in your life.  Pray for them....
 
So instead of a "Dear Diary" about this ongoing problem in my life I will instead pray.  I will pray for others and I will pray for myself.  I will ask Him why He has me walking on this path. 
 
 
Perhaps He is telling me that all I need to focus on can be found here with me under my roof.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy