Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Our Annie is 9 months!

My baby is nine months old!!!
 
 
She celebrated the day by getting her first tooth! 
 
I am sure you have noticed that I stopped taking the weekly pictures of Annie.  It became too difficult to manage every week so instead now I am taking them monthly.
 
So what is my Annie like at nine months?
 
She is....
 
...crawling.
...standing up without support.
...cruising furniture.
...squealing like a girl. 
...self-feeding with big people food.
...saying "mama" and just this morning "dada."
...chasing after her brothers as fast as she can.
...playing peek-a-boo!
...clapping.
 
Annie is just a big ball of fun and cute-ness.  She is such an amazing blessing.
 
 
Her nine months stats are:
 
Weight:  15lbs 12oz  =  12th percentile
Height:  27"  =  26th percentile
Head:  44.5cm  =  70th percentile
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy