Friday, October 12, 2012

right now::

right now::  I am watching and waiting for the steel cuts oats to be done so I can eat breakfast...recipe

right now::  I am wondering when I'll ever get the blog posts done about our trip to Idaho...

right now::  I am gathering recipes for the 38lbs of granny smith apples that will show up tomorrow...

right now::  I have one trick-or-treat bag done and two more to go...pattern here

right now::  I am missing this sweet little spot in Grangeville...

 
 
 
 
 
right now::  I am thankful that the night time weaning of Squish is getting better.
 
right now::  I am looking forward to getting rest at night again.  It's only been four years or so.
 
right now::  Breakfast is starting to come together so I should end this post so I can feed my hungry family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy