Friday, November 4, 2011

right now

 right now:: 
I am still enjoying the memories from Bug's first time trick or treating.  I can't believe my little guy is getting so big and a little old. 

Here is Squish as The Hulk

 right now:: 
We are enjoying the cool air from fall nights as we step outside after dinner and go on a walk.

 right now:: 
I am enjoying all the life, fantasies, music and mud pies that are being created in our back yard.

 right now:: 
I am eagerly awaiting for fresh juice, black eye peas, and butternut squash.

 right now:: 
I am trying to find the perfect recipe for pumpkin pie tarts.

 right now:: 
I am enjoying the sound of little raspberries and clapping hands on the tile.

  right now:: 
 I am enjoying watching Bug do something he is so proud of and loves very much!

 right now:: 
 I am very thankful that last weeks trip to the park didn't end in the E.R.

What are you doing right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy