Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Picking

A few weeks ago we went pumpkin picking.  I must confess that I think this years pumpkin festival at Marana's Post Farms is by far the best in Southern Arizona.  I've been to Buckelew and Apple Annie's and price wise they are all the same but Post Farms seems to be more about the kids.  They had a huge jumping pillow.  A large sand hill with lots of tractors and toys  peddle tractors.  A riding tractor train ride and the classic petting zoo. 

We met up with my folks and my two sisters and their families for the fun filled morning.


 The jumping pillow

Proof I was there...

 The tractor train




 Is just me or do my kids take great close ups?

I think I know what Daddy Bug wants for Christmas!

 Pumpkin Picking time!

I believe we will be back there again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy