Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plan "F"

Well....Bug will still be my only baby boy for another night.

I saw my third mid-wife in the last five days and it seems each one has their own ideas and opinions on what the "next step" should be. 

 So starting tomorrow I'll start taking in 15 minute rotations...
Cimicifuga
 (aka Black CoHosh in the pill form)

AND

Caulophyllum
(aka Blue Cohosh in the pill form)

For 3 to 4 hours.

THEN

on Thursday I'll start taking the liquid form of Black CoHosh every 45 minutes-1 hour for 3-4 hours.

Hopefully, by doing this rotation and mixture I should go into active labor.  If nothing happens come Friday morning then we move onto Plan "G" and that plan will be decided that day. 


FOLKS....HANG ON FOR THE RIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy