Monday, January 3, 2011

Feeling Inspired

One of the blogs that I follow, Crunchy Girl , took part in a little challenge last year and she's going for it again this year.  I felt inspired by it but maybe it's early nesting--who knows.

So the challenge is to find 50 items in your house to either, donate, re-purpose or throw away (as a last resort).  The mission was supposed to be accomplished between Christmas and New Year but seen how I just read her blog I figured I would throw out that timeline and create my own and add a little extra challenge in there.

Here it goes....between today and lets say the first of February (because I'm very pregnant, slow and tired these days) I would find 50 things to either donate, re-purpose or trash AND I am also going to try and complete at least 10 projects.  I figured this was even more motivation for me to get things in order as we prepare for the birth of our new little man.

Stay tuned to see how things are moving along...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy