Saturday, October 9, 2010

Craigslist Find....

Daddy and I, in an effort to cut costs so one day I can be a full time mommy, have turned to craigslist, estate sales and thrift stores to buy some here and there needed items for around the house. 

(On a side note....thrift stores are the BEST for crafting.  Stay tuned to see why)

One day while searching through the antique section of craigslist I came across this awesome kids trike... (see awesome bike below)

 If you have ever been to our house then you know we like to use old, rusty bikes as yard art.  After a week of hemming and hawing I finally decided I had to have this trike.  It ain't a bad buy for $20 bucks!

Little did I know but it seems someone else has fallen in love with it too.  


I have begged Daddy to let me restore it for LB's use but he insists that it's "way cooler" as yard art.  So, behind Daddy's back, I am secretly hoping to find another one in my budget that is fully functioning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy