Saturday, July 24, 2010

Made

Despite Peanut not making me feel so well I have persevered and kept busy today. 

First on the task list was to complete my long awaited peg bag.  After searching the Internet high and low for a peg bag pattern I really liked I finally came across this one. However, the size of it was a tad too small so I took the opportunity to make my own pattern using their basic ideas.  Now I know my sewing skills are basic at best but I am slowly getting better.  Although it's times like this in my life that I really feel cheated not having ever had the opportunity to take a home economic class.
Daddy even pitched in and helped sew up the last edge on the bag.

 Next up on the task list was to make a delicious cream of mushroom soup.  For any of you that really know me know that I pretty much can't stand mushrooms.  I have tried over the years to like them but it's never been more successful beyond a bite or two. 

I made this soup because I like to cook pork chops in a slow cooker with a can of cream of mushroom soup and pinch of sage.  In my endeavor to end my addiction to can goods and BPA it was time that I set out to make my own soup.  The recipe was super easy and super delicious.  I can't believe that I would ever say that about a mushroom based soup but I highly recommend that you all try this recipe.  Sorry I don't have a picture to share.  It didn't cross my mind to take one until after the whole mess was cleaned up.

The third task was to watch my dear sweet LB enjoy his first mango pop.  I whipped up this quick and easy recipe last night so he could enjoy it today and boy did he ENJOY IT!.

The last thing made today was this....
Holy belly!  Where did that thing come from?  I'll be seven weeks tomorrow and I can't believe I am already sportin' the pooch.  I have hopped on the scale daily now and I haven't gained a pound it but you wouldn't know it by looking at me.  I told Daddy that I am convinced we are having twins.  One boy and one girl--Savannah Louise and ? Lyle.  We are completely undecided on a first name for our boy and Daddy isn't so sure about Louise for Savannah's middle name but I figured he had the finally say in LB's first name so I am making the final call in Savannah's middle name. 

For a boy name I have toyed with (but Daddy isn't so sure of).....
Hudson Lyle
Hudson Michael Lyle
Austin Lyle
Austin Michael Lyle

Do you have any suggestions?

Lots of Love~SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy