Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mommy's Little Easter Bunny

My little bunny celebrated his 2nd Easter! We didn't have anything special planned so we ended up taking a spur-of-the-moment trip down to the property with my folks. Mainly, we were going to check out the flooding of the stock tank.

Before I get into that here are some pictures I took last year of LB and then the pictures I took this year.


And here is my Easter bunny today....

As you can tell this year my little guy wanted no part of being my little bunny again.


Here is what the Easter bunny brought LB this year.


This year the Easter bunny was all about practicality. He recycled last year's Easter basket. He gave LB two pairs of shoes because he had already out grown his size 4 shoes in two months. He was given two books and some sidewalk chalk.


Okay....onto the stock tank. My folks have this beautiful place "down south" as we call it. Through the years we have watched the tank go through its "highs" and "lows". However this year is the grand-daddy of all years for its "high".


You see there was a great big ol' fire down there a while back that cleared a lot of the land and with spring here the snow is melting and running down the mountain. Without all the shrub and grass the water has a free course to run and.... RUN IT DID!

Lots of love--SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy