Monday, August 25, 2014

ten months & a family update

Our baby girl is ten months old.  With each baby we have had it seems the speed of time accelerates.  My baby girl was just born yesterday and now I am planning her first birthday party!  My little girl is growing up!
 
 


 
Having her is not only a joy to us all but it's so fun for me to experience the difference between boys and girls. 
 
At ten months of age baby girl....
 
....has three teeth.
...can take a few short steps unassisted.
...says "mama" and "dadda".
...beyond adores her brothers.
 
 
Home school is under way. 


 
Excuse me while I pause and admire just how handsome my boys are. 
 
As I always tell them..."I am raising you to be respectable young men" and I hope it shows.
 
 
At the end of last month we went to the White Mountains for a long weekend.  I love, LOVE, it up there but it also makes me sick for Idaho.



 
Thanks to Aunt Kissy and Uncle Dude who let us borrow their toy we had lots of muddy fun!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy