Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Dreams

This is me hanging diapers while the kids are asleep.  I should also be putting in some Real Estate work but I just don't want to.  My head is in the clouds, well...not just in the clouds because it's really all over the place
today.
Monsoon clouds in August

Wanna hear where it's been at?
This morning I've spent a great deal of my mental time planning and preparing for our new family pictures I want to have taken in November for our Christmas cards.  Yeah, I know....me doing Christmas cards is something unheard of.  Seriously though, these pictures will be great.  They'll involve a bit of satire, overalls, boots and maybe a shovel or two. 

::AND THEN::

Earlier this week the family and I took a walk down the road.
I am guessing about a mile or less from our house sits this beautiful chunk of land at 11 acres that calls to our hearts.  It was once a horse boarding facility but someone about two years ago cleared it and had plans drawn for a residential development (BOO!).  A lady who already lives in this area purchased the property in my guess to stop any development because it's just been sitting since.  On our walk home Daddy and I just fantasized about what we would do with this 11 acres. 

The home we would build
The animals we would raise
The beautiful pastures we would bring back to this land
The gardens
Green houses
THE LIFE!

I think most, if not all, of the people we know think we are tad crazy so it will come as no surprise that we are contemplating talking to this women about a lease option. 

Is this realistic right now for us financial?  Probably not. 
But heck, who knows what may come out of a conversation with this women. 

::AND THEN::

Then I did my daily blog roaming and landed over at Soulemama.  I just love her life.  Actually, I envy it.  I know I have a great life here but what her and her family have is just plain ol' awesome.  I would love to have a little slice of her heaven for our kids. 

::AND THEN::

It's ended with one of these in hand...

This mama is addicted to her iced coffee.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy