Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Catching Up

My blogging duties have fallen way behind and I have some (fairly) good reasons why!  First, the computer I blog from is pretty old and it has more issues than I do if you can believe that so it's kind of a task to download pictures from the camera onto this computer and then upload them here.  Second, this computer darn near crashed about two weeks ago so as a precaution I removed every file off of here so now it's a little more of a hassle to get to my photos.  Third, CHRISTMAS is a coming!  I've been working very diligently on a gift for an ever so sweet child in my life.  As soon as Bug falls asleep at night sometime around 8:30ish I'll stay up until 1am most nights working away.  I'm starting to understand the life of a Santa's elf.

I would really like to take the time tonight to share some pictures from what we've done over the last month or so but I recently went back through all of Bug's photos and I thought it would be neat to share pictures from a year ago and sometimes more to now.  It's amazing what a year does to a child at this age.  Heck, it's amazing what a year does to my waist line!

Let's start with Thanksgiving 2008...
Moving forward to Thanksgiving 2009...
And now to 2010...
It seems I have a pattern going....Pregnant one year, take a year off, pregnant again.

Now onto Bug!

Thanksgiving 2009...
 

Now Thanksgiving 2010...

Now how about setting up the Christmas tree!

2009...

Now this year...

It's a little short and sweet cause Daddy is hollering for me.

Lots of Love-SL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy